Welcome to the future of fuel trading
Bauzer is an electronic marketplace which brings buyers and sellers of petroleum products together to trade in a safe and efficient manner.
Through the platform, vetted sellers can offer their available petroleum product to potential customers nationwide. Buyers, in turn, can instantly access information on the most competitively-priced product at all available locations across the country.
By allowing both parties access to a secure trading environment, risk is eliminated, costs are minimised, and the best possible trading outcomes are achieved.
Benefits for buyers
As a buyer of petroleum products, Bauzer will give you real-time access to information on all product availability in the market, specific to:
- Product grade, i.e., diesel 50ppm, petrol ULP95;
- Area of availability, i.e., Durban, Alberton, Cape Town;
- Best prices at the various locations.
Further benefits include:
- Auctions to facilitate contract bidding for better bulk discounts.
- Customer app to manage purchases and orders on the fly.
- Elimination of intermediaries and therefore costs through the shortening of transaction chains.
- Preference on purchases in limited volume deals for regular and sizeable clients.
- Easy, low cost transacting to maximise the benefit of your fuel spend.
- An open line of sight on all transaction processes through the buyer dashboard.
- Easy-to-use interface keeps you up to date.
- Manage all your transactions on a real-time basis.
Should you require the product to be delivered to you, we will arrange it. Our approved transporters will ensure safe and efficient delivery.
Benefits for suppliers
Bauzer not only gives you direct, real-time access to an extensive buyer base throughout the country, but also:
- A channel to take your petroleum product to market quickly and cost-effectively.
- 100% assurance and guarantee of payment.
- Access to current product offers in the market in real-time.
- A way to sell excess stock quickly and at lowest cost.
- A single buyer transaction administration.
- A B2B transaction processing option to minimise sales administration.
- Secure, bigger volume sales through our bidding (auction) opportunity.